Re: Site has been transferred to a new host
Posted on 09/09/18 05:39 AM
Due to the issue with the main menu not showing when logged in, I have temporarily enabled the old static menu.
If you encounter any issues not listed here, please contact me using Contact Admin
Site has been transferred to a new host
Posted on 09/02/18 05:30 AM
The transfer of this site to a new host has been completed, however, there are several functions that are not working at this moment. Please excuse any inconvenience caused.
1) FIXED: Icons are not showing
2) it may be necessary to log out and log back in, use https://www.spiritboard.net/logout.pl
3) FIXED: Polls are not working
4) FIXED: Editing your profile is not working
5) FIXED: no emails/notifications are sent by the site
6) FIXED: new user signup fails (because of #5 above)
7) FIXED: Contact Admin form is not working
8) Main menu disappears after logging in [temporary fix applied, static menu]
9) FIXED: Userpics are not showing
Updated Sep 09, 2018
Posted on 08/25/18 03:00 PM
In an effort to cut costs and additionally provide SSL encryption (https
://...) this domain, and all affiliated domains (www.channeling.net
) will be transferred to a new host. It is therefore possible that this and the above mentioned domains will be unavailable for a couple of days until the move has been completed.